Profile of suckable

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

.......................click here...............................

Model profile:

My friends say that I'm a bit crazy sometimes. Well...I don't agree with them. I am crazzy all the time and I'm living my life really fast and full of joy. Wanna join me?
What turns me On:

Nice and big cars. Boats and if you have a big flat with a really nice sofa. You know...to fuck on it.
What turns me Off:

Flash-and-go guys. Let's play a real game and you will see everything!
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 18-21, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Anything you want, Avarage, Black hair, Brown eyes, Dildo, Girls, Girls, Long hair, New, Nipples, Pee, Poo, Shaved, Socks, Squirting, Straight

0 comentarii on "Profile of suckable"

Trimiteți un comentariu

Sidebar Text (example)