Profile of MaggieModel

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

.......................click here...........................

Model profile:

If you are looking for someone bright and intelligent I think you found it. I would like to meet people who have brains and share my wildest fantasies with them.
What turns me On:

Actually I'm an easy-going person so it's not hard to get me excited. Charm me!
What turns me Off:

Guys who threaten me for nothing. What's wrong with you?
Tags:
170 - 179 cm, 18-21, 22-35, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Avarage, , Bondage, Brown eyes, Deepthroat, Dildo, Fishnet, Fisting, Girls, Girls, High Heels, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Shaved, Smoking, Spanking, Squirting, Stockings, Straight, White

Sidebar Text (example)