Profile of Sheena

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

..........................click here...........................

Model profile:

Young and innocent just the way you like! Come and visit my erotic private show! I will fulfill your most secret and even the dirtiest wishes.
What turns me On:

I love to play! I get turned on by wild and lovely fantasies! That would drive me crazy!
What turns me Off:

Rude, impolite people! People without sense of humour. I wanna laugh with you.
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 22-35, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Bisexual, Boots, Brown hair, Chinese balls, Deepthroat, Fisting, Girls, Girls, Hazel eyes, High Heels, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pee, Petite, Piercing, Role Play, Shaved, Socks, Spanking, Voyeurism, White

Sidebar Text (example)