Profile of HotCumInMyFace

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

........................click here.......................

Model profile:

I'm a simple girl who loves nature, and hungry for love and sex. Especially for sex...if you know what I mean. Is there a man who can turn me on?
What turns me On:

When my partner cums on my body. So I can feel the hot juice...mmmm!
What turns me Off:

Don't be rude. You are knocking on the wrong door buddy!
Tags:
150 -159 cm, 18-21, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Asian, Bisexual, Black hair, Brown eyes, Deepthroat, Dildo, Fetish, Girls, Girls, High Heels, Lingerie, Long hair, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Pantyhose, Pee, Petite, Role Play, Shaved, Smoking, Socks, Spanking, Stockings, Voyeurism

0 comentarii on "Profile of HotCumInMyFace"

Trimiteți un comentariu

Sidebar Text (example)