Profile of morisette

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

click here

Model profile:

I´m Amy and i like to chat with you! I like to feel your eyes on my body and if you like to see my sweet secrets, then i show you everything!
What turns me On:

I like boys who know whats that sweetest thing... *smile*
What turns me Off:

People who are rude spook me! Be sweet, i am to. ;)
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 18-21, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Anything you want, Bisexual, Dildo, Girls, Girls, Green eyes, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Panties, Pee, Petite, Piercing, Red hair, Role Play, Shaved, White

.........................click here........................

Model profile:

Have you ever seen a perfect booty like this? Wanna see more? Don't just sit there come and play with me. I will take you to a journey that you'll never forget. I promise!
What turns me On:

God gave us two hands. One to chat and another one to wank. That's the way I do my things. What about your hands?
What turns me Off:

When you turn off your camera. I want to see my partner while I'm cumming.i m ready 4 every games
Tags:
150 -159 cm, 22-35, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Athletic, Bisexual, Black hair, Brown eyes, Candle Wax, Deepthroat, Dildo, Fetish, Girls, Girls, Handcuffs, Latin, Lingerie, Long hair, Masks, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Pee, Squirting, Voyeurism

0 comentarii on "Profile of morisette"

Trimiteți un comentariu

Sidebar Text (example)