Profile of AmoreStore

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

Model profile:

Crazy inside, sexy outside. It's up to you which one you choose but I'm sure that you won't regret any of them. I know what you want but you need to ask for it and be nice.
What turns me On:

Actually I'm an easy-going person so it's not hard to get me excited. Charm me!
What turns me Off:

Don't be rude. You are knocking on the wrong room buddy!
Tags:
150 -159 cm, 22-35, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Asian, Black hair, Brown eyes, Girls, Girls, Long hair, New, Petite, Straight

....................click here...............................

Model profile:

I'm a simple girl who loves nature, and hungry for love and sex. Especially for sex...if you know what I mean. Is there a man who can turn me on?
What turns me On:

Nice and big cars. Boats and if you have a big flat with a really nice sofa. You know...to fuck on it.
What turns me Off:

People who beg for my e-mail address and IM ID. My private life is only mine.
Tags:
170 - 179 cm, 18-21, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anything you want, Avarage, Black hair, Blue eyes, Boots, Deepthroat, Dildo, Girls, Girls, High Heels, Live Orgasm, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Role Play, Shaved, Short hair, Socks, Spanking, Stockings, Straight, White

Sidebar Text (example)