Profile of 18teenSlut

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

......................click here..............................

Model profile:

sexy and s
mart....naughty and kinky...just a lil pervert gurly as u want me to be:)
What turns me On:

I like to show off the the beauty of human body and be watched while i play
What turns me Off:

I hate rude ppl, hate violance, hate betrayals, cheating, lies and prefer everything natural to artificial things:)
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 18-21, 50 - 59 kg, Alone, Anal, Avarage, Bisexual, Blue eyes, Boots, Brown hair, Dildo, Fetish, Girls, Girls, Live Orgasm, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Role Play, Shaved, Shoulder Length hair, Smoking, Stockings, Uniform, White


0 comentarii on "Profile of 18teenSlut"

Trimiteți un comentariu

Sidebar Text (example)