Profile of ShelbyBabe

On: vineri, 26 decembrie 2008

...........................click here.........................

Model profile:

Do you know the difference between a kitty and a tiger? No? Then join me in my private show and I will show you how I can turn from one into the another!
What turns me On:

I love to play hard. Would you spank my ass while we are fucking? That would drive me crazy!
What turns me Off:

Don't be rude. You are knocking on the wrong door buddy!
Tags:
150 -159 cm, 18-21, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Anal, Anything you want, Brown eyes, Brown hair, Dildo, Fetish, Girls, Girls, Gothic, High Heels, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pantyhose, Pee, Petite, Piercing, Role Play, Shaved, Smoking, Socks, Softcore, Spanking, Stockings, Straight, White

Sidebar Text (example)